A Hot Mess!: Where's the Beef?

Where's the Beef?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


And just when you thought everything was right in the world, 50 Cent puts out a diss track about P. Diddy.

my favorite part:
"I guess this means I won't be invited the white parties in the Hamptons. I don't give a F*ck. I don't wanna hang out with yo punk ass noway."

For a minute I couldn't figure out who I hated more out of 50 cent or Puff Daddy but then I remembered two things:



What kind of name is Danity Kane? Where did Diddy get that mess from? The "What would your Street Fighter character's name be?" generator where all you have to do is put in your pets name, birthday, and favorite color?


The sound of me upwrapping a tampon sounds better than her voice.

I'm really suprised 50 didn't diss Cassie in the song.

But then again, 50 did say:
""(The president) is incredible... A gangsta. I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him.""

Source: Allhiphop Messageboard
posted by A Hot Mess at 9:44 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Where's the Beef?

Ads