A Hot Mess!: Chris Rock Files for Divorce.

Chris Rock Files for Divorce.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Damn! Everyone is calling it quits! I wasn't expecting this.
TMZ has learned Chris Rock has begun divorce proceedings against his wife of nearly 10 years, Malaak Compton-Rock. TMZ is told the comedian has hired a high-powered divorce attorney to represent him.

The couple, married in November of 1996, has two daughters -- 4 year-old Lola and 2 year-old Zahra. Malaak is the founder and executive director of StyleWorks, a non-profit, full-service salon that provides free services for women leaving welfare and entering the workforce.

When contacted, Rock's rep would only say "I cannot comment at this time."

Chris, best known for his stand-up comedy, is currently in post-production for the film "I Think I Love My Wife," scheduled for release on March 16.


TMZ
posted by A Hot Mess at 3:26 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Chris Rock Files for Divorce.

Ads