A Hot Mess!: Paris Hilton Arrested for DUI

Paris Hilton Arrested for DUI

Thursday, September 07, 2006
Well it's about time she did something illegal and scandelous because it's been far too long. Paris Hilton was arrested for driving under the influence early this morning after failing a sobriety test. No one knows if she was handcuffed or not, and I wouldn't be suprised if she wasn't, but since it's a standard procedure it's very likely.

My favorite part is this:
"Elliot Mintz, Hilton's publicist, stressed that Hilton was not intoxicated. He said she had "had one drink" and hadn't eaten all day."

Well that already answered a question we've all been wondering for a long ass time. Now we know where Nicole got it from.

The rest of the article



and speaking of Nicole here's a picture of her coming out of a grocery store. I really don't understand this. Why was she coming out of a grocery store? Does she know what she was doing? I mean they have food in there. They have diet pills and shit too but I really. After I saw a post on dlisted where she was pretending to eat, this really confuses me.
posted by A Hot Mess at 7:15 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Paris Hilton Arrested for DUI

Ads