A Hot Mess!: OK GO

OK GO

Friday, September 01, 2006
I heard the VMA's sucked big time and that I didn't miss anything but a performance by OK GO. I've never heard them before but i've heard of them. During their performance they dance on treadmills but that's all they do. Their music is playing in the back but they aren't lip synching to it or anything.



I think it was pretty flawless. I'm sure Beyonce will steal this from them with some dancing cats wearing those ugly outfits that Momma Knowles makes.

Pay attention to how when Chris Brown makes his joke while introducing them, no one laughed. It made my heart sink.

And Speaking of Beyonce stealing shit, check out HER performance at the VMA's:






OH HAY I LIKE THE BREAKDOWN PART. IT'S KIND OF FAMILIAR? WHERE DO I KNOW THAT FROM?

OH YEAH. I remeber now!

This song is so fucking terrible. There is just too much going on with the sirens, the dancers, Beyonce trying to remind us of her vocal range, her lace wig just flopping all over the place, etc. That outfit she has on at the end is just awful. I don't know how I feel about this new Beyonce. Do you think all of the rumours about Jay-z and rihanna plus Letoya Luckett's new album have finally made her crack? Shes was up there dancing all hard and I thought she was just going to have a melt down.


GET IT JUSTIN!

Justin Timberlake's performance was pretty boring but good at the same time. Look at how bored he looks up there? I like the first song so I could handle that but then they had to play that OTHER song ( I won't even dare say it. I hate hate hate it. ) and Timbaland just pops up out of the groun or something looking like a big tub of fug. He blew up! That suit he had on was not working with him at all. I heard Kevin Federline performed too but I can't find that on youtube yet. If I were Britney I would have broke down and cried during JT's performance. How do you cheat on Justin Timberlake? I mean he's not the FINEST dude in the world ( he is fine though ) but I'd be pretty content with him, you know? How do you cheat on Justin Timberlake with his backup dancer? I don't even get it. Well karma really bit her in the ass because she just looks pretty rough now. For a while I was rooting for Britney and Justin to get back together because then all would be right in the world again, but she doesn't even deserve him. Downgrade of the century.

Youtube
posted by A Hot Mess at 9:20 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for OK GO

Ads