A Hot Mess!: Tyra -- Where Are You Now!?

Tyra -- Where Are You Now!?

Thursday, August 31, 2006
And this girl is a model WHY!?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Naima from ANTM

Someone please explain this to me. Her face looks looks like a chocolate chip cookie. I don't get it...I really don't.

We won't EVEN talk about the baby hair. GAH, I hate baby hair. Her and Mya...
posted by That One at 2:40 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Tyra -- Where Are You Now!?
It's common for a girl to have outbreak during her critical period. Moreover, she just can't pull herself from such an important event. gonna put in more thots. really

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house .
Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website.
Studying this info So i am satisfied to express that I have
an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
I such a lot definitely will make certain to do not disregard this site and
give it a look regularly.

Feel free to visit my homepage :: http://wing3place.livejournal.com/589.html

Ads