A Hot Mess!: Diddy's twins are girls -- and big surprise, he's not ready to get married

Diddy's twins are girls -- and big surprise, he's not ready to get married

Wednesday, September 27, 2006


NEW YORK (AP) - Expectant father Sean "Diddy" Combs is often depicted as a ladies' man. His latest baby news, then, should come as no surprise.

"I'm having twin girls," the 36-year-old hip-hop mogul says in Vibe magazine's November issue, on newsstands Oct. 17.

Combs broke the news earlier this month that his longtime girlfriend, 35-year-old model, Kim Porter, is expecting twins. They have an eight-year-old son, Christian, and Combs has a 12-year-old son, Justin, from a previous relationship.

"People say, to a so-called ladies' man or whatever, that when you have girls it changes you," Combs tells Vibe. "So I was like, 'What's God trying to tell me by giving me two girls? When I pray every morning, I thank God for showing me what he showed me while I still have a chance to enjoy myself."

Combs says he "would love to get married" but isn't ready yet.

"I didn't grow up around a married family, so it's taking me a bit longer," he says. "A lot of guys out there get married, and they still do their own thing. I don't want to get married and fail."

His new album, "Press Play," is slated for release Oct. 17.

Source

You notice how he said he's "not ready" to get married. Poor Kim. She is never gonna walk down the aisle with Puffy. She'll just keep having his kids though because she'll be damned if she sees another ho on his arm.
posted by JC at 4:08 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Diddy's twins are girls -- and big surprise, he's not ready to get married

Ads