A Hot Mess!: New Mary J. Blige video - "We Ride"

New Mary J. Blige video - "We Ride"

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Now, as some of you may or may not know, I'm somewhat of an MJB stan so normally she can do no wrong in my eyes, but this video is a bad car accident, or should I say motorcycle accident. I like this song a lot (first single off the Reflections greatest hits collection) and Mary looks great but I am just not digging her riding around flirting with Bubba McDaniels on his "hog" (when you get to 3:36 pay close attention to those googly eyes. I'm 90% sure that's real husband Kendu Isaacs). And didn't she already sing on the ocean rocks for the "Everything" video? I guess you can't win them all.
posted by JC at 11:44 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for New Mary J. Blige video - "We Ride"

Ads