A Hot Mess!: New Danity Kane video - "Ride 4 You"

New Danity Kane video - "Ride 4 You"

Tuesday, December 05, 2006


I just knew this was gonna be a mess ever since I saw the picture of them looking like Fresh-Air Fund kids playing in the snow, and at the very beginning of the video I was like "LOL IS THIS IS A JOKE." I kept rewinding the part where Dawn, Aundrea and Aubrey were under the umbrella. That shit was funny as hell to me for some reason! But as the video went on it actually grew on me, sort of. Which is to say it's not nearly as bad as it could have been. I still think it's weird how they are walking fast/overselling the sexy on a ballad like this but I guess I nitpick too much.
posted by JC at 2:19 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for New Danity Kane video - "Ride 4 You"

Ads