A Hot Mess!: Time for another throwback...

Time for another throwback...

Monday, November 06, 2006
"Right Here (Human Nature Mix)" - SWV (1992)



Wow, this is really taking me back! I remember I called "The Box" to vote for this video and hoped my parents wouldn't notice the phone bill. This video is really cheesy! Where are they, on the Lost island? With random children playing instruments? The girls are looking rough, and their lip synching is just a little bit too off, but this video brings back a lot of memories for me. I'm mad Coko decided to be a gospel singer instead of getting back with the group. Also, did you know the dude shouting "THE S, THE DOUBLE, THE U, THE V" is everyone's favorite turtle Pharrell?
posted by JC at 1:42 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Time for another throwback...

Ads