A Hot Mess!: The Game leaked his own album

The Game leaked his own album

Monday, November 06, 2006

The mystery surrounding the cause of recent leaks of The Game's new album, Doctor's Advocate, has been solved, thanks to the rapper himself.

The Game, real name Jayceon Taylor, admitted to releasing a clean version of his upcoming release in an overt strategic move.

"I already leaked my album," Game revealed to AllHipHop.com. "I already leaked my s**t so n***as know what it is now. All they got to wait for is the dirty version."

(AHH)

Uhhh, I hate to break it to you, Jayceon, but I have the dirty version. Yeah. Luckily for you, the album is so hot I will be copping it in stores, as well, as I'm sure many others will (if you haven't heard the album, check it out!).
posted by JC at 12:46 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for The Game leaked his own album

Ads