A Hot Mess!: Carrie & Kirsten - sounds like an old Irish folk band

Carrie & Kirsten - sounds like an old Irish folk band

Sunday, September 10, 2006
Is it wrong that I LOVE Carrie Underwood's new video, Before He Cheats? I feel like I'm doing something... wrong... by enjoying it.



The beautiful Kirsten Dunst revealed recently that her and ex Jake Gyllenhaal parted ways because of their different "lifestyles." And because he wouldn't fuck her in a hotel hallway.
Kirsten Dunst has revealed that her relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal ended due to their different lifestyles.

The Spiderman actress tried desperately to liven up their romance but has now realised that she wants to stay single.

"Jake and I couldn't last. He's a stay-at-home boy and I'm an out-on-the-town girl," Kirsten told the News of the World. "We tried to spice things up - we had sex in cars, in the bathroom and even by the sea. The only place we didn't have the guts to try was in a walkway in a hotel because we thought we might get kicked out if we were caught.

"I'm so young, he's so young and I just keep thinking now I need to be on my own."

However, Dunst hasn't ruled out a happy ending for their relationship in the future.

"Despite what has happened, though, I still have this whole fairytale vision in my head because I was brought up on movies and storybooks that say I'm going to find my soulmate, get married and have a perfect life," she added. "Maybe one day that will be with Jake."

Source

All together: WHAT?!?!
posted by Anonymous at 7:28 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Carrie & Kirsten - sounds like an old Irish folk band

Ads