A Hot Mess!: Throwback Requests.

Throwback Requests.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Good morning all! I have some throwbacks to post and i'm doing them early because I'm about to head to Mobile, Alabama for the Thanksgiving Holidays.


Amil Ft. Beyonce - I Got That. Venise, you were wondering if Jay-Z and Bey were messing around then? That's a good question because I think I read somewhere that she met him on set of a video and some people on the internet have been saying that they think it was this video too.


Missy Elliot Feat. Timbaland, Magoo & 702 -Beep Me 911. This one goes out to Kenva. Damn this song went hard! I forgot about this. I wish Missy went back to this.

If you have a request e-mail us at ahotmessblog@gmail.com
posted by A Hot Mess at 6:45 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Throwback Requests.

Ads