A Hot Mess!: Damn Furunda. Damn.

Damn Furunda. Damn.

Monday, November 27, 2006
Furunda Brasfield The 75th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade. I saw a picture of her over at JuiicyScoop so I had to find more. She is on some other shit and so are her friends for letting her walk out of the house like this. I don't know what it is but she really does look like a crackhead. I had to do a double take because I thought she had on some Adidas flip flops and socks on the red carpet. It looks like she's going to the Winter Formal at Booker T. Washington Middle.




Edit: She wasn't the only one looking bad!



Norwood.




Monique Coleman.



Kim Wayans and ...Thugaboo. I don't think Kim looks bad in the face. She actually looks great. So great that I won't say anything about her outfit
posted by A Hot Mess at 12:42 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Damn Furunda. Damn.

Ads