A Hot Mess!: Like mother like daughter?

Like mother like daughter?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Well it seems as though Zoe Kravitz really does like to party. I can't really hate on her and call her a bad person because she's old enough to make her own decisions. I just know everyone is going to be like "Damn! She's just like her mamma!" All I have to say about that is that she really does look like Momma Moon. I mean if I were rich and beautiful i'd probably do the same shit she was doing.






aaaaand i'm sure she'll be modeling in a few years, or is she already doing that? Keep an eye open for those sex tapes and posts about her being pulled over with blow in her purse in the next few years!


( Bossip )
posted by A Hot Mess at 10:22 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Like mother like daughter?

Ads