A Hot Mess!: Diddy and Keyshia takin' it back to the '80s

Diddy and Keyshia takin' it back to the '80s

Wednesday, October 11, 2006



OK, for real, as soon as I heard this, I tripped over my ass getting up on here to make a post about it because this is really just... I don't even know how to put it in words.

Fans of "Keyshia Cole: The Way To Hoodrat" may remember seeing her laying down vocals for the Diddy album, but if I had any idea it would turn out like THIS...

"Last Night" Diddy featuring Keyshia Cole


powered by ODEO


I feel like I should be doing the robot to this. Or a complex Fame-esque choreographed number. I guess Diddy thinks he is Robert Smith or some shit now.

But I won't lie, after a few listens, I'm kinda into it. Keyshia's part, at least.

Thoughts?
posted by JC at 1:56 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Diddy and Keyshia takin' it back to the '80s
Its HOTT.

Ads