A Hot Mess!: THIS JUST IN: DIDDY DIDN'T WRITE HIS ALBUMS...UNTIL NOW!

THIS JUST IN: DIDDY DIDN'T WRITE HIS ALBUMS...UNTIL NOW!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006
According to Yahoo UK News, Diddy is about to "shock" the world by admitting he didn't really write his first 3 albums.

Wow, this is about as unexpected as Lance Bass coming out the closet, Britney Spears getting a divorce, Brad and Angelina adopting another foreign spawn, ummm, the list goes on.

Diddy: 'I didn't write my earlier albums'

Diddy: 'I didn't write my earlier albums'
Click to enlarge photo

Hip-hop mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs is set to shock the music industry after admitting he didn't write most of his past albums.

Despite having worked with hip-hop and R+B biggest stars as a producer, such as Mary J Blige, Boyz II Men, Mariah Carey and TLC, Combs admits he sought help when creating his solo discs No Way Out, Forever and The Saga Continues.

However, that all changed this year when Combs wrote his long-awaited disc Press Play.

He explains, "On a lot of the other records, to be honest, I didn't do a whole lot of writing. On this one, I did a lot."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/10102006/364/diddy-didn-t-write-earlier-albums.html

Wow, I mean really, we all knew this. I had a feeling though he might have actually started writing his OWN drivel, why, with lines like this from his new single, "Come To Me":
"It's doubt with the stallion, somethin' Italian / Or maybe Puerto Rican, you can catch me in Paris"

or

"You can't fall 'til my aura called / I make miracles like I walk on water"

And my favorite:

"I got to blow, gotta to spin / Lies before, cool as the wind"
OK, so seriously, really, WTF is he saying? I am so lost right now.

I rest my case!

Have you heard his verses on the Danity Kane remix?! I won't even go there, I will leave Diddy with some of his dignity.
posted by That One at 8:57 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for THIS JUST IN: DIDDY DIDN'T WRITE HIS ALBUMS...UNTIL NOW!

Ads