A Hot Mess!: GO HOME ROGER!

GO HOME ROGER!

Saturday, September 16, 2006


Marques Houston -- ON THE TOILET (Not his career, HIM ya'll!)

Now there are any number of things wrong with this picture, so let's just start it off, shall we?

1. Why does this negro think we want to see him on the toilet?! NAKED at that!?
2. Who takes pictures of themself while they take a sh!t?!
3. WHO WEARS SUNGLASSES ON THE TOILET?!??? Someone please answer this...I must know.
4. Can we say Georgia Dome? Tacoma Dome? Louisana Dome? THAT HEAD. Boy stop.
5. WTF is up with his belly area?
6. WHY WHY WHY!?

Thank you. I shall now go and...oh hell, I don't know...I'm so disturbed I just want to hide under my bed and cry...
posted by That One at 10:30 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for GO HOME ROGER!

Ads