A Hot Mess!: Eddie Murphy has officially come out of the closet

Eddie Murphy has officially come out of the closet

Monday, September 25, 2006
about dating Mel B. Aka Scary Spice.



Eddie Murphy has taken it too far with the bearding. He has finally admitted that the two are "together"

"I am madly in love with Mel - but there are no wedding plans."


This is just killing me because I was really rooting for him and Johnny Gill to take the world by storm with their love and have a reality show together on Bravo. I wonder how Johnny feels about being left for a lesbian?

I'm in an Eddie mood so I'm going to post that video he did with Michael Jackson called "Whatzupwitu"
posted by A Hot Mess at 2:30 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Eddie Murphy has officially come out of the closet

Ads