A Hot Mess!: Vivica A. Fox and Angie Stone bringing down the integrity of the Kohl's brand

Vivica A. Fox and Angie Stone bringing down the integrity of the Kohl's brand

Monday, October 16, 2006
Slow weekend again over here at AHM, but not to worry, we are back with some pure fug-ocity fo' that ass. Here are some pictures from a recent Kohl's fashion show (LOL WHAT, I know) red carpet:


Vivica A. Fox's weave is about, hmmm, I'd say... 15 feet too far back on her fivehead. This one has just not been the same since she showed her ass (literally and figuratively) performing with Lil' Jon a few years ago.



WHAT. THE. HELL. Seriously. LOL. Yes, that is the one and only Angie Stone. Vivica was like "Let me stand next to this TRAINWRECK so I can look off the chain." It only gets worse...



Her eyes are REALLY bloodshot. It looks like she stumbled out of a crackhouse and happened upon this red carpet.



I really cannot think of anything else to say.


And since everyone decided to start doing throwback videos (ahem), here is a video for your viewing pleasure...

"What Kind Of Man Would I Be" by Mint Condition (1996)



Erin and I were just talking about this band and how they have a relatively new CD out. I saw one of their newish videos playing in Foot Locker recently which is hilarious/not a good look for their future career endeavors. In any event, I love this song. Enjoy!
posted by JC at 1:51 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Vivica A. Fox and Angie Stone bringing down the integrity of the Kohl's brand

Ads