A Hot Mess!: Tales from the D-list

Tales from the D-list

Thursday, November 30, 2006
These pictures were taken at the premiere for MTV's new reality show, Twentyfourseven. Now I don't really know what this show is about/don't really care, and since it seems like MTV will give a show to anyone these days (can someone direct my attention to the people who watch Rob & Big?) I don't think I'll be missing much. These photos are worth a thousand words and then some in terms of what kind of programming it will be:


Cast of Twentyfourseven


Brody Jenner and Lauren Conrad. Didn't know they were still dating. Again, don't really care.


Kelly Monaco


Kim "I Was Dumped For The Black Gwyneth Paltrow" Kardashian


Gastineau Girl Brittny


And it wouldn't be a D-list event without Meagan Good showing up in clown makeup and looking just off, in general. It's sad that the only non-reality star there is her. I can't decide if this or the Wii event was packed with more nobodies.
posted by JC at 6:45 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Tales from the D-list

Ads