A Hot Mess!: Diddy just needs to stop!!

Diddy just needs to stop!!

Thursday, October 19, 2006


Lately, Diddy has been trying to make us believe that he actually loves Kim Porter and plans on marrying her and shit. Yeah right! Check out this quote I scooped up from C&D

Diddy has confessed to being obsessed with group sex in champagne-filled baths when he was a bachelor.

The rapper, whose long-term girlfriend Kim Porter is pregnant with twin girls, indulged in all his most wild fantasies when he was single, and admits his fetish for food-based sex and multiple partners spiralled out of control.

He said in an interview with Vibe magazine: "I'm nasty. In the mid-'90s I was buck-f***ing wild - beyond menage a trois. It's crazy, you're twenty-something and renting the presidential suite at the Hotel Nikko in Beverly Hills. You got the bathtub filled with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Then sex became dangerous."

Diddy, real name Sean Combs, insists he has now turned his back on his wild ways and it is now love of his life Kim who is reaping the benefits of his earlier sexual experiences.

He added: "All that energy you were spreading becomes a one-on-one thing. My girl right now is very happy. As meticulous as I am with my work, I'm even more meticulous with my lovemaking. I like to do it for a long time. Sometimes I'm making love and she's like, 'You gonna save some for the honeymoon?'"


LOL! Sex with who Sean? Faith Evans? Keisha from Total? Raphael Saadiq? I already know Superhead was there so I don't even need to ask. I just read on another blog that he likes thumb-in-butt actions ( says Superhead ). He needs to quit! I can't believe Kim Porter is just letting him say all of this. They deserve each other. I can't wait for the tell all book the twin girls are going to come out with.
posted by A Hot Mess at 12:00 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Diddy just needs to stop!!

Ads