A Hot Mess!: Bow Wow Fesses Up About Ex-Girlfriend Ciara On December LP

Bow Wow Fesses Up About Ex-Girlfriend Ciara On December LP

Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Well Bow Wow is saying that he's going to come out with a serious record ( lol ) and be "raw and uncut" on it. He is going to come clean about what really happened with him and Ciara as well.

In particular, the junior rhyme-spitter noted a track called "System," on which he admits to having difficulties getting past a relationship with a girl he once dated. Bow was careful never to reveal her name, but a sly smile crossed his face when Ciara was brought up as the likely subject.

"It's one of the most heartfelt records that I've ever done," Bow explained after appearing on "TRL" last week. "It's about a certain relationship I was in, but how I feel about it now. And this [song] is a letter to that person. I'm finally getting the opportunity to get that off my chest. I look at The Price of Fame as a diary. And I'm just welcoming everybody into what's been going on from a year and a half ago until now with me. That song is the one that really speaks, because it's about me getting someone out of my system to make me feel good, but it's hard to do that when you really like someone."


Vh1


Whatever, he probably cheated on her with one of the girls from Cherish or that girl that Teddy Riley married on myspace.
posted by A Hot Mess at 8:03 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Bow Wow Fesses Up About Ex-Girlfriend Ciara On December LP

Ads