A Hot Mess!: And the "Ho, sit down" Award for the week goes to:

And the "Ho, sit down" Award for the week goes to:

Friday, October 20, 2006


Nick Cannon. Why is this dude famous? Why are we seeing him all over the place still? I'm made that this dude is even C-list. He also get's a "Booooo!" for cheating on Christina Milian with Rihanna. ( and probably Mario )

Does Nick Cannon even have fans?

I was too through with him when he said "I'm only going to date white girls now." Like any other race of women are out of style. Like "I'm going to start wearing plaid now." What the hell?

Seeing this dude everywhere just blows my mind!

Look at for these awards every Friday. If you have someone that you think should get one, E-mail us at ahotmessblog@gmail.com
posted by A Hot Mess at 5:40 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for And the "Ho, sit down" Award for the week goes to:

Ads