A Hot Mess!: Happy Friday.

Happy Friday.

Friday, November 17, 2006
Chingy performing in Australia. I posted this for his fans. He does still have fans right?





Macy Gray at the Nintendo Wii Launch Party.




And these pictures RIGHT HERE are why I will be getting my very own Wii Saturday. The folks from Nintendo were kind enough to invite D-list Celebrities such as Macy Gray and that girl from 7th Heaven that was in Saw 2 and Haylie Duff! Sony wasn't having any of that shit. They would have turned their asses away! Or let them in and gave them a broken console.

J and I have come to the conclusion that in 2007 Beyonce might come out of her shell and stop putting on this "Perfect at all times" act that she puts on. I could never imagine Beyonce doing simple things like wiping her own ass or doing her own rollersets but lately she's been seeming kind of to Earth. This all started when we saw those pictures of her drunk while hanging out with Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow. Her live performance on TRL kind of helped as well. What set it off for me was when J linked me to an interview she did with Giant. This is a different side of Beyonce I've never seen before. This interview is months old but a lot of people haven't heard it. It's so weird to me. The skit that Beyonce is talking about is a skit on SNL called Prince Show
posted by A Hot Mess at 9:31 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Happy Friday.

Ads