A Hot Mess!: "Can't Get Enough Of You" video - Tamia

"Can't Get Enough Of You" video - Tamia

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Tamia's new album Between Friends is apparently in stores today, even though I couldn't for the life of me find it when I was at Best Buy a few hours ago. This is the first single and video from Tamia's first venture on her new label, Image Entertainment. She looks flawless as usual in this video, and she never disappoints me in the music department.

Edit: Between Friends hits stores next Tuesday, November 21. Thanks Latasha for the info! Also, check out this interview over at singersroom.com.

Other albums released today: The Game's Doctor's Advocate (highly recommended), Akon's Konvicted, Fat Joe's Me, Myself & I.
posted by JC at 3:08 PM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for "Can't Get Enough Of You" video - Tamia

Ads